Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Fourth

So we celebrated our seven years of marriage October fourth. And I think after reflecting on our journey thus far, it has been to say the least quite adventurous. So much has happened, but we press on trusting that God in His infinite wisdom will never give us what we cannot handle. We have experienced great losses and great joys. Sometimes I say wow! How did we survive all those difficult times? The only answer, is Christ in our lives and all our wonderful friends and families. I have grown in ways I never thought possible. I have matured in many ways, but I know there is more maturing that needs to take place. I am optimistic, and I am most grateful to my husband who has been an amazing partner through the years. I want to be accountable , so I will share some areas in which I pray that God helps me with. I truly want to be a better wife to my husband, a better Mom to our son and also a better friend. My focus is to be gracious, humble, and try to take a deep breath before acting or responding to situations that are not in my control. God has blessed me with so much, and I want to bless others too, so Lord help me to be a better follower of your word... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment